Welcome to Arras Theme!
Arras Theme is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- How Turks Mobilized Against the Coup
- The Real Challenge to Turkey’s Economy Isn’t Terrorism
- What Istanbul attack may mean for Turkey’s foreign policy
- Regional Politics of Turkish-Iranian Energy Relations
- Turkey and the Kurds: Charting the End of a Peace Process
- Transnational Kurdish Geopolitics After 2014
- Turkish-Iranian Natural Gas Negotiations After Sanctions
- MOSUL: TURKEY’S FULDA GAP
- Clash of Empires: Why Russia and Turkey Fight
- New Book Announcement – Turkey’s Kurdish Question
Tag CloudAKP American foreign policy ataturk cemal CHP committee of union and progress deep state demokratik açılım discourse Doğan DTP enver erdogan ergenekon Foucault Iran Iraq Iraqi Kurds ittihat ve terakki KRG kurdish kurdish initiative kurdish question kurds kürt kürt açılımı kürtler kürt meselesi kürt sorunu MHP Middle East Nabucco natural gas PKK polarization putin Russia secularism Syria talat terrorism turkey turkish turkish military turks
How Turkey Could Be a Big Energy Winner After the Iran Deal Akin Unver Monday, Jan. 4, 2016 During Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s visit to Qatar in early December, Ankara and Doha signed a memorandum of understanding for the long-term trade of liquefied natural gas. While a final agreement has yet to be completed, […]
Winter 2009 – Cover story by H. Akın Ünver The rise of political right in Europe (perhaps as a response to the global financial crisis) materialized by the current composition of the European Parliament following June 2009 elections will undoubtedly reinforce the ideological-categorical opposition to Turkey’s EU membership. It is of course understandable that many […]
Turkey on Monday finalized the signing of the Nabucco pipeline project; perhaps one of the most important milestones in the country’s energy policy, as well as its almost half-century old European Union, or EU, vocation. The project in question (named after Giuseppe Verdi’s four-movement opera, depicting the story of the Jews fleeing the Babylonian king ‘Nebuchadnezzar’) […]