Welcome to Arras Theme!
Arras Theme is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- How Turks Mobilized Against the Coup
- The Real Challenge to Turkey’s Economy Isn’t Terrorism
- What Istanbul attack may mean for Turkey’s foreign policy
- Regional Politics of Turkish-Iranian Energy Relations
- Turkey and the Kurds: Charting the End of a Peace Process
- Transnational Kurdish Geopolitics After 2014
- Turkish-Iranian Natural Gas Negotiations After Sanctions
- MOSUL: TURKEY’S FULDA GAP
- Clash of Empires: Why Russia and Turkey Fight
- New Book Announcement – Turkey’s Kurdish Question
Tag CloudAKP American foreign policy ataturk cemal CHP committee of union and progress deep state demokratik açılım discourse Doğan DTP enver erdogan ergenekon Foucault Iran Iraq Iraqi Kurds ittihat ve terakki KRG kurdish kurdish initiative kurdish question kurds kürt kürt açılımı kürtler kürt meselesi kürt sorunu MHP Middle East Nabucco natural gas PKK polarization putin Russia secularism Syria talat terrorism turkey turkish turkish military turks
Middle East Archive
This article, appeared on the Political Reflections Magazine, vol.3, n.2, is the second part of my review of FPA’s Great Decisions episode on the Arab Spring: The first part, providing a general overview of the debate can be found here. ********************************** As the uncertainty of the Arab Spring continues, the debate on the future of the movement […]
Culture, epistemology and foreign policy: An alternative reading of U.S.-Turkish relations within the context of the Middle EastVol.1 No.3, September 2010 There is a subtle, yet very critical dimension to this seeming stagnation in Turkish-American relations that elides almost all analyses and observers: the dimension of culture and epistemology. This dimension became more explicit to me as I participated in a roundtable conference recently that had brought a group of American and […]