Welcome to Arras Theme!
Arras Theme is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- How Turks Mobilized Against the Coup
- The Real Challenge to Turkey’s Economy Isn’t Terrorism
- What Istanbul attack may mean for Turkey’s foreign policy
- Regional Politics of Turkish-Iranian Energy Relations
- Turkey and the Kurds: Charting the End of a Peace Process
- Transnational Kurdish Geopolitics After 2014
- Turkish-Iranian Natural Gas Negotiations After Sanctions
- MOSUL: TURKEY’S FULDA GAP
- Clash of Empires: Why Russia and Turkey Fight
- New Book Announcement – Turkey’s Kurdish Question
Tag CloudAKP American foreign policy ataturk cemal CHP committee of union and progress deep state demokratik açılım discourse Doğan DTP enver erdogan ergenekon Foucault Iran Iraq Iraqi Kurds ittihat ve terakki KRG kurdish kurdish initiative kurdish question kurds kürt kürt açılımı kürtler kürt meselesi kürt sorunu MHP Middle East Nabucco natural gas PKK polarization putin Russia secularism Syria talat terrorism turkey turkish turkish military turks
The secularist camp in Turkey has never functioned under the threat and restrictions of the military, judiciary or academia. Thus it was never forced to evolve, change and improve http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/h.php?news=evolved-islamists-versus-unevolved-secularists-2008-07-22 Tuesday, July 22, 2008 It is becoming increasingly popular to view Turkey as a country that suffers from multiple-personality disorder. The “two Turkeys” analogy, frequently […]