Welcome to Arras Theme!
Arras Theme is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- The Real Challenge to Turkey’s Economy Isn’t Terrorism
- What Istanbul attack may mean for Turkey’s foreign policy
- Regional Politics of Turkish-Iranian Energy Relations
- Turkey and the Kurds: Charting the End of a Peace Process
- Transnational Kurdish Geopolitics After 2014
- Turkish-Iranian Natural Gas Negotiations After Sanctions
- MOSUL: TURKEY’S FULDA GAP
- Clash of Empires: Why Russia and Turkey Fight
- New Book Announcement – Turkey’s Kurdish Question
- Turkey’s Medium-Term Structural Political Wildcard: The Kurds
Tag CloudAKP American foreign policy ataturk cemal CHP committee of union and progress deep state demokratik açılım discourse Doğan DTP enver erdogan ergenekon Foucault Iran Iraq Iraqi Kurds ittihat ve terakki KRG kurdish kurdish initiative kurdish question kurds kürt kürt açılımı kürtler kürt meselesi kürt sorunu MHP Middle East Nabucco natural gas PKK polarization putin Russia secularism Syria talat terrorism turkey turkish turkish military turks
European Union Archive
Turkey on Monday finalized the signing of the Nabucco pipeline project; perhaps one of the most important milestones in the country’s energy policy, as well as its almost half-century old European Union, or EU, vocation. The project in question (named after Giuseppe Verdi’s four-movement opera, depicting the story of the Jews fleeing the Babylonian king ‘Nebuchadnezzar’) […]